In this video, we learn how to save space while packing using 3 household items. You will need the following items: garbage bag, vacuum, and rubber band. First, fold your clothes and stack them on top of each other in a pile, then place a garbage bag around them. Now, take your rubber band and tie it around the bag, then stick the hose of the vacuum into the hole. Now, turn your vacuum on and let it suck the air out of the bag, and you will see the bag shrink within just a few minutes. Keep sucking the bag until all the air is out, then secure tightly with the rubber band. This is great for luggage and cleaning up around the home, and only takes minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades