Rafael and Zappos How To demonstrates how to pack your luggage efficiently. First, make a packing list to determine what you will need to bring on your trip. Go through your day in your mind and add things to the list accordingly. Don't forget your toiletries. Ideally bring one pair of shoes and coordinate your wardrobe accordingly. Lay out everything you will be packing and group them by like items. Don't put piles in your suitcase. Instead, roll your garment to prevent wrinkles and save space in your suitcase. Place the smaller items in the grooved parts of your luggage. You can also place your rolled up socks inside your shoes when packing them in your suitcase.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades