In this video, we learn how to pack a suitcase like a professional concierge. First, you want to tuck in the edge of the case and pack the shoes at the very bottom. After this, tuck shoes or underwear into boots and shoes to help save room. Next, lie the jeans over the luggage and then fold shirts up to where you are rolling them from the bottom up and place them on the pants. Add in any more shirts, then place the waist band and bottom of the pants over the shirts. Use tissue paper on the top of the luggage, then add in the pajamas to the very top and secure it with the buckle. Zip up your luggage and you will be ready to go!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades