This how to video shows you how to pack a suit. First, start off with the jacket. Fold one half inside out. Take the other half and tuck the sleee into the other. The shoulders should be lined up and straight. Pop up the collar and then stuff the shoulders with your socks. Pack the area below it with underwear. Fold the sleeve over and then roll it down tightly. Now you will not have creases on your jacket. For the pants, fold it in half and make it as dense as possible. You should be able to add more pants and shirts in it. A fleece jacket also helps. Fold it up or roll it. When you place the two items in your suit case, make sure it is snug enough to not move in it or too tight that it will cause wrinkles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades